The recent storms have battered the middle land of Vietnam leaving people there in hardest days. The have been helped by localities, organizations, enterprises and individuals. Recently, a relief team of Binh Duong Province has made it to support them after the wild weather.Hardship piled upIt has been 10 days since Wutip first hit the land, local authority and the people have made great efforts to rebuild from the debris. We could se the tremendous destruction in two provinces of Quang Binh and Quang Tri. Mr. Nguyen Xuan Hieu, Deputy Chair of Quang Binh Fatherland Front Committee, described the terrible moments just in hours. As reported, Quang Binh Province eyed 350 houses down to the ground, over 150,000 others roofless while 12 people were killed and 340 others injured. The damages was estimated at nearly VND 8,100 billion.

Mr. Pham Van Canh (far right), on behalf of Binh Duong Province
relief team hands money to family of Mr. Bui Viet Nghuynh at Village No.
5, My Trach Commune, Bo Trach District, Quang Binh Province Mr. Nguyen Van Nho, residing at Tien Phong Village, Thanh Trach Commune, Bo Trach District, Quang Binh Province said in tears: “Years of savings have gone just in hours of the storm. We, now, are living by the help of our neighbours.”Not very far from central of Quang Binh, Vinh Linh District of Quang Tri Province was badly havasted. Although the storm left no death, it left behind horric scenes which should takes years to recover.Mr. Luong Trung Thong, Chair of Quang Tri Fatherland Front Committee informed that some people lost millions of VND just in hours. It was so painful that the dreams of getting rich were blown away in the storm.And the people’s heartMr. Pham Van Canh, Member of Standing Board of Binh Duong Provincial Party Committee, Chair of local Fatherland Front Committee said that local leaders have determined to establish a relief team to timely support storm-hit people in the middle land of Vietnam.Previously, his committee has dispatched call for help. The relief team was planned to visit Nghe AN, Ha Tinh, Quang Binh, and Quang Tri to give out gifts and condolescense to local people. The team has made visits despite the rough roads tumbled by the stormAt Quynh Vinh Commune of Hoang Mai Town in Nghe An Province, 3 were dead, 1 lost, and 16 other injured, over 20,000 farms of families submerged in water. It was estimated that nearly VND 1,300 billion has been lost in Nghe An after the storm hit. Loss was acounted for VND 830 billion in Hoang Mai Town alone.In Nghe An Province, the relief team of Binh Duong Province has handed VND 400 million. Thanh Le General Import and Export Corporation donated 750 instant noodle boxes to relief board of Ha Tinh Province.Meantime, the team handed VND 600 million and 1,000 instant noodle boxes each to Quang Binh and Quang Tri.“Quang Binh saw the most houses collapsed, thus, we handed VND 600 million directly to rebuild 20 houses. We keep calling for donation until October 31 and shall dispatch more relief commodities to people of the middle land,” said Mr. Canh.Reported by Tri Dung – Translated by Vi Bao